Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas Time

I knew Christmas was coming soon, but I had no idea, until I looked at the calendar today, that Christmas is less than two weeks away. My favorite time of the year is almost past, and I feel as if I just barely started to enjoy it. Something I look forward to about this time of the year is all the yummy food. Here are thirteen of my favorite foods that remind me of Christmas.

1. Big juicy grapefruits
2. Pomegranates
3. My grandma's divinity
4. My mom's hot wassail
5. Almond Roca
6. Cinnamon Bears
7. Hot Chocolate
8. Peppermint Ice Cream with Hot Fudge
9. Shrimp Cocktail
10. Cheesy Potato Casserole
11. Red, White, and Green Jello Salad
12. Pecan Logs
13. Candy Canes

3 comments:

Jill Hunt said...

I am so with you on that one. Ethan just told me this morning only 11 days until Christmas. Yikes! All those treats sound so yummy!

Sonja said...

Love the list Sunny! Yum...
I think this time of year (okay, time in general) goes by faster each year. *Sigh*

Becky J. said...

Almond Roca is a family favorite of ours, too, especially the new Candy Cane flavored kind! Yum!