I've made it to my 100th post. To celebrate here are 100 things about myself.
1. I'm a Sagittarius
2. I have four brothers
3. no sisters
4. I never wanted a sister
5. now I think it would be nice to have a sister
6. but I have lots of wonderful sisters-in-law.
7. I don't like bread
8. unless it's sweet.
9. I love anything that is sweet
10. when I was little I would sneak spoonfuls of sugar.
11. I have always wanted to be a professor
12. but now that I am getting older I think I might become a speech therapist one day
13. I want to work with little kids that have special needs.
14. I love rice
15. especially brown rice.
16. I taught piano lessons to put me through college
17. I enjoyed all my students, except for two
18. but I even enjoyed them on rare days too.
19. I was living in Jerusalem when the Second Intifada broke out
20. I wrote a paper in Spanish about my experience the day the fighting began
21. (I was a spanish major - so everything I wrote was in spanish)
22. my paper was accepted at the National Undergraduate Literature Conference.
23. I like to have a bowl of cereal before bed
24. preferably Apple Jacks.
25. I want to have a big family.
26. I prefer un-medicated childbirth
27. although I never have tried the alternative
28. but hopefully I never will.
29. needles and medicine scare me
30. I would rather have it all natural.
31. I just finished reading Persuasion by Jane Austen
32. it is my favorite love story.
33. I'm a tree hugger at heart.
34. Since I was a little kid I have thought of days of the week as being even and odd
35. I don't know if other people do this
36. Monday, Wednesday, Friday are odd days
37. Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday are even days
38. Sunday is neutral
39. things that are "even" feel unnatural to me
40. which means Monday is a much better day than Saturday.
41. I know I'm a little weird sometimes.
42. People always called me Sunny Bunny when I was little
43. naturally, I assumed my middle name was Bunny
44. I remember several occasions being asked for my middle name and me stating "Bunny"
45. I don't have a middle name - that's probably what led to my confusion.
46. I'm scuba certified
47. but it's been almost four years since I have been on a dive.
48. I once swam with dolphins in the Red Sea.
49. I'm married to my true love.
50. I have worked for four different restaurants,
51. a framing gallery,
52. a pizza place,
53. a remodeling company,
54. a cell phone company,
55. an ice cream parlor,
56. a real-estate school,
57. and an art museum.
58. I have really dry skin
59. it really bothers me - even keeps me awake sometimes at night.
60. I like to go to bed early
61. if I'm not in bed by 10 I start to feel uneasy.
62. I don't like talking on the phone.
63. I'm trying to get better at small talk.
64. I took a hunter safety class
65. and have been certified to hunt since I was 12
66. I have never been hunting
67. and have no desire to go.
68. I grew up eating venison roasts on Sundays
69. it took me until well into my adult life to get used to the taste of a beef roast.
70. I moved 14 times between the ages of 18 and 24
71. and attended two different colleges
72. and had over 20 roommates.
73. I served a religious for my church in Santiago, Chile
74. I was there for 18 months
75. That's where I learned spanish.
76. I love to travel
77. I have been to Israel, Belgium, France, Italy, Chile, Mexico, Belize, Canada, and many of the states.
78. Jason and I would like to live abroad sometime.
79. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
80. I have green eyes.
81. I was on the swim team in High School.
82. I played percussion in a school band.
83. I was a gymnast for 10 years.
84. I am awful at home decorating.
85. I hate cleaning bathrooms.
86. I love watching The Office
87. tonight is the season premier for the new season
88. I have been looking forward to it for several weeks.
89. I am shy
90. and have a hard time making new friends.
91. I like trying new recipes.
92. I like being really busy
93. if I don't have anything going on, I come up with things that need to be done just so I feel like I am really busy.
94. I live on-site at a storage unit facility
95. the best part about it is the golf cart, and acres and acres of concrete to drive on.
96. I never liked dolls when I was growing up.
97. I have to have something sweet every night or I get a little anxious.
98. I am very independent.
99. The only bone I have ever broke is my toe.
100. It took me a really long time to write this post.
Wow, if you made it to the end of this list you deserve a reward!