I received this blog award from a good friend awhile back, and just haven't had the chance to pass it on. Thanks Strawberry Girl! I enjoy reading your thoughtful posts.
To keep the good vibes going the award is passed from blogger to blogger. You link with the person who sent the award and then pass it to 3 other bloggers...
Plus you must list 5 of your fabulous addictions...
I really only have one thing I can say is truly an addiction, the others are just things I enjoy doing.
1. My true addiction is sugar. My mom will attest that I have always had a sweet tooth. When I was little I would dip my fingers in the sugar bowl. My sugar cravings get even worse when I'm pregnant, sigh. It doesn't matter what it is - candy, chocolate, ice cream, cakes, cookies, punch - I've even resorted to eating something I didn't necessarily enjoy just because it was there and I needed a sugar fix.
2. Exercise. Since as early as I can remember I have always enjoyed physical activity over watching TV. Although, pregnancy seems to put a halt to my aerobic activities, most days I still choose to walk to the grocery store rather than drive if the weather permits.
3. Being outside. But really, can anyone resist a beautiful spring day? I absolutely love it. When I was little I thought that because my name was 'Sunny' it meant that I had to have the sun recharge me everyday. I still that way - the sun rejuvenates me, puts a smile on my face, and fills me with happiness.
4. Dreaming of the future. Where we will live? How many kids will we have? Will we have a forest and stream running through our backyard? Will I have a big garden?
5. My children. I know I only have one right now, but I already am starting to say "my girls". I can't wait for our new little girl to be born. I'm so excited to meet her, and for her and Antalya to become great friends. I love the way Antalya always puts a smile on my face. I love spending my days with her.
Now the fun part, passing the award on to some of my most favorite people.
1. Christine over at The Adventures of Bunsy and her Tumbleweeds. I love reading about her adventures as she follows her husband wherever his schooling takes them. Currently she is raising her three boys in Turkey.
2. Laura over at The Munck's Quiver. I love reading about all that goes on in her busy home, plus she has an adorable boy with Ds.
3. Tara at Living out Loud. Tara is one of my former running buddies. Now she's experiencing live in Hong Kong.