Monday, June 28, 2010

Ireland: Day Three

Ya, I realize we have been back from Ireland for several weeks now, but I promised myself I would get the rest of our trip up on the blog, so here's day Three. You can also read about Day One and Day Two.

The day started out on a happy night when Antalya realized the cows that were outside the window when we went to sleep were still there when she woke up.

After a yummy farmhouse breakfast we drove a couple miles to a nearby beach to hang out until lunchtime.




We spent the rest of the afternoon driving the Dingle Peninsula and stopping occasionally to take in the views and snap some photos.





After a quick dinner back in Dingle, we headed back to Garvey's Farmhouse for one more blissful night of falling asleep to the music of the cows.

1 comment:

Sheridan said...

Such a pretty country. And great photos! I love the one of V on the beach and the one of you and J. Cute! And your parents are darling. Looking forward to seeing you!