Monday, November 14, 2011

Since returning to the states, I have had the craft bug like never before.
I think it comes from a strong desire to settle down and make a home - to decorate walls and have throw pillows, to watch the girls playing in the yard from the kitchen window, to be in the same spot long enough to make it feel like it's ours.

In fact, lately, I would rather be sitting at the sewing machine than the computer (or at least that's my excuse for not blogging lately).

Tonight I stumbled upon these cute stockings.

I think I might add it to the list of things to make before Christmas.

1 comment:

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

Awesome! I love do-it-yourself projects! Have you heard of Pinterest? It's an awesome DIY where you can learn to make things for any occasion on your own...you should check it out! www.pinterest.com