Our two day dry spell has ended, we are all feeling very under the weather, and I am in need of a little pick-me-up. So today instead of focusing on all I don't like about the rain, I thought I would remind myself of all the reasons I am grateful for the rain.
1. It gives us a reason to pull on our wellies.
2. It gives me memories like this one.
3. It gives us the most beautiful spring flowers.
4. It makes me appreciate sunny, dry days all the more.
5. It gives us adventures in the rain.
6. It gives us the beautiful green landscape that I love.
7. It gives us reason to have impromptu picnics whenever the rain clears.
8. It can be a nice backdrop for pictures.
9. It produces mystical scenes such as this one (photo by Sonja).
10. It gives us a reason to stay indoors and make a mess.
11. It gives Antalya's hair the most beautiful natural curls.