Victoria turned two last week and boy did we celebrate! We took the girls out to eat for breakfast (something we do about once a year, and then we remember why we only do it once a year), then to swimming lessons.
When we got back Antalya helped her open her gifts just like a big sister should. Jason spent the two nights prior to her birthday repairing, sanding, and repainting a baby cradle that was my mom's when she was little. It had been broken for years and was on it's way to the trash pile when I rescued it and volunteered Jason to bring it back to life. Victoria loves it!
That night we had a birthday celebration at the park with many of Victoria's cousins. Victoria was heartbroken when the party ended!
Victoria at age two...
- never stops moving (I don't know where this girl gets her energy)
- constantly has bruises everywhere (just tonight, while I was in the next room, jumped from the desk to the bed in one giant leap which sent her flying across the bed smacking her forehead so hard against the wall it left a dent in the wall)
- loves to make up games to play with Antalya
- goes absolutely crazy for anything sweet - her favorite being marshmallows
- hates when I leave the room
- likes to do everything herself
- loves babies and all animals to the point of going a bit crazy whenever she sees one
- loves to laugh and scream (usually at the same time)
- adds so much fun and craziness to our family!