I've been tagged by Jill - so here are 7 things you might not know about me.
1. When I grow up I want to be a professor.
2. I am named after my grandma on my mom's side. I never met her, but have heard lots of stories about her.
3. I want to have lots of kids. Give birth to some, and adopt some.
4. In high school I really loved to sculpt. My senior year I sculpted a life-sized, ceramic, nude female for a state competition. My parents have been nice enough to keep the sculpture at their house all these years.
5. I hate to talk on the phone. I've never been good at small chat. I usually only use the phone when I have to.
6. When I was born, I was brought home in a Christmas stocking (I think it was on Christmas Eve, I forget for sure).
7. I LOVE RICE!!! According to me, no meal is quite complete without it. I like any kind of rice - white, brown, wild, long grain, short grain, medium grain, doesn't matter; and I like it cooked any way possible - plain, rice pudding, pilaf, rice milk, etc. Lately my preferred type of rice is short grain brown rice.
I'm tagging Christine, Lisa, Debbie, and Becky