Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Every morning as I go to get Antalya out of bed, she signs for me what she wants to do that day. Every morning it is the same thing. Signing Time! It's a battle to try to find activities that will take her mind off her favorite DVD. As soon as she sees the main characters of Rachel, Alex, and Leah appear on the screen her little face lights up and she begins to giggle. Then for the next 30 minutes her eyes are glued to the screen. Occasionally she will sign along with Rachel, or dance to the music, but mostly she just likes to watch.

5 comments:

Laura said...

What a sweet face and gaze. Love her little outfit. Hope you all are having a great summer.

Stuart and Sarah said...

She is adorable! I can't wait to see you next week and we will talk running!

Tandy Family said...

What did we do before televisions were invented? I love the looks she has on her face!!!

Jess said...

So cute! Analee loves signing time too and screams when she even hears the theme song :D I think we've seen them all and I'm always amazed how much she's learned from them.

Dehner Family said...

Looks like Antalya loves TV as much as my kids. They turn into Zombees the second it turns on.