Monday, October 27, 2008

My Little Ladybug

Yesterday was the annual family Halloween party with my family. Jason couldn't make it, but Antalya and I had a great time. Some of the activities included: pizza, pictures (of course), eating donuts from a string, pinata, carving pumpkins, and halloween bingo. Here's some pictures of my cute little ladybug.





And here's a shot of the whole group. I promise I'll dress up next year so I can be in the picture, too.


Be sure to check back tomorrow for a chance to win a really cool prize. I have decided to host my first ever blogging giveaway. Details tomorrow.
Get It Down; 31 for 21

10 comments:

Jill Hunt said...

She is so cute and I didn't get a chance to tell you today but Antalya's dress was so beautiful! I loved it!

Laura said...

OK, Antalya looked so cute it almost made me cry. God's creations are amazing, she is perfect!

Thanks for the tag, working on it for today:)

Linnea said...

What a fun family party. I love the B&W pic of Antalya.

Tash said...

Her costume is so cute! She is definitely a very adorable little ladybug!

Sonja said...

Darling! I can't believe how grown up she's looking. Looks like so much fun!

Brittany & Josh said...

Well she's the cutest ladybug I've ever seen! What a fun family tradition. Happy Halloween!!

the stahle's said...

I love the ladybug costume, and Antalya is so beautiful! Looks like a fun party.

We got Madi a bumble bee costume and she has been afraid of it so it has taken a few days to become friends with the bee costume. :)

Sheridan said...

Wow! You guys are soooo cute!! Antalya looks adorable!

Becky & Joseph said...

Oh my goodness, that is the cutest little Ladybug I've ever seen! She's adorable!

Michelle said...

she makes an adorable ladybug! what beautiful pictures!