My friend Sarah just tagged with this fun tag.
Did you know???
What was I doing 10 years ago:
1. I was in my first year of college at Weber State.
2. I had just moved in my brother and his wife because they were closer to school than were I had been living.
3. I was waiting tables at Village Inn and Wingers Diner.
4. I was dating who I thought I would marry (we broke up several years later).
5. I was dreaming of my future life as a museum curator and the books I would publish on art criticism.
5 things on my to do list today (or in my case, since the day is over, here are five things that were on my list):
1. Buy some black shoes for Antalya to finish off her ladybug costume.
2. Pick up my order at the community food co-op.
3. Do a blog post.
4. Buy more wheat.
5. Make it to my mom's house for a Halloween party by 4:00.
5 Favorite Snacks
2. Chips and Salsa
4. Gummy Bears
5 Jobs I've Had
2. Piano teacher
3. Office manager
4. Pizza maker
5 Things I'd do with a million dollars
1. Buy a house
2. Pay off my parents house so they could finally go on a mission.
3. Buy another computer so I didn't always have to fight Jason for it.
4. Set up a health savings account for Antalya so I could take her off Medicaid.
5. Plan a big trip. I'm not sure where we would go though - probably either Israel, India, or Patagonia (Southern Chile and Argentina).
5 things that made me laugh this week
1. Watching Jason's tactics at a sale presentation we went to so that he could get $75 in gift certificates. He had the sales person convinced we were a very wealthy, young couple, that could afford the wonderful time-share they wanted us to buy, but that Jason was so caught up in his career that he didn't see the need to spend time and money to create quality time and memories for his family.
2. Watching myself get completely sucked into the sales presentation and feeling like we really did need to spend $12,000 plus $600 dollars a year so that we could have a condo to stay in two weeks out of the year. I have since come to my senses and realized how silly it was.
3. Antalya. She makes me laugh a hundred times a day.
4. The Office
5. Seeing my family members costumes tonight. I especially like Tarzan my brother.
5 people to tag:(but not limited to those listed)