Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thursday Thirteen: These are a Few of My Favorite Things

Being two is great! I have mastered the use of the word "NO!" and think it is great fun to use it every time someone asks me a question - even if I really mean to say yes. Luckily mommy knows how to decipher when I really mean "NO" and I'm just practicing my vocabulary. There are lots of other things I enjoy too - here are some of my favorite things.

1. Playing Ring-around-the-Rosie on top of the kitchen table
2. Treats
3. Singing songs - but not just any song. It can only be the song I am in the mood for. I let people know if they chosen the wrong song by quickly stating "NO" within the first 2 seconds. Sometimes mommy just can't get it right and she has to begin 15 different songs before she finally picks the right one. 
4. Playing at the playground - I especially like going down the very tallest slide.
5.
My Rainbow Stacker
6. Playing the piano
7. Ensuring my mommy doesn't get more than 6 hours of sleep at night
8. Running away from my mommy after my bath and hiding behind the recliner so she can't put my diaper on. Sometimes I go pee-pee before she can get to me - it makes me giggle that I am so sneaky.
9. Giving kisses
10. Signing Time
11. The many samples I get to enjoy when I go to Costco with mommy
12. Eating grapes by the handful
13. Exploring new cupboards and drawers (when I go visit friends). My mommy laughs because I always do so with such an air of confidence - opening the cupboard or drawer, reaching in to find an item without even looking, pulling it out, closing the cupboard or drawer, and then taking time to expect my object. She thinks somehow I always know exactly what is in there. 


Get It Down; 31 for 21

1 comment:

Christine said...

Gosh, I thought only my kids knew how to pee on demand!