Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday Grains of Gratitude


We have had a great week and I have so much to be thankful for!

My parents bought their plane tickets to come visit us in June. I am excited to have them come stay for a couple weeks, but even more excited that me and the girls will be flying back with them to spend a few weeks with family and friends back in Utah. I'll be flying back to London by myself - anyone interested in coming to London the end of July? I could really use some extra hands on the flights since I'll be alone with the girls.

Victoria slept from 8:00pm - 5:00am last night. Luckily I still had to get up with Antalya once, and make a couple trips to the bathroom. I'm afraid if I were to actually sleep more than 3 hours at a time I might not ever wake up again:)

Victoria is almost crawling! We started the week with her not knowing how to get on all fours, and we ended the week with her on all fours rocking back and forth and moving herself backwards. This might not be good news for some moms - but in my mind the sooner she starts moving around, the sooner I won't have to protect her every waking moment from her adoring (deathly smothering) sister.

I have started working out again and am feeling great. After I finished the marathon back in 2008, I quit cold turkey and have had one excuse after another not to start a regular workout program. My mom bought me the 10 Minute Workout trainer for Christmas and I am loving it!

I am on Day 15 of my 100 Day Book of Mormon read. Thanks to Tammy at Praying for Parker for inspiring me! It makes such a difference in my day when I spend a few minutes in the morning focusing on Christ.

We spend a fantastic day at the Museum of Childhood yesterday (pictures coming soon). Not only was the museum free, but we also managed to find free parking (unheard of in London). It couldn't have been a nicer day out!

What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

Brittni said...

I am thankful for my Aunt Sunny! Your postings always warm my day. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I miss chilling at the lockbox with you guys. But guess what?? I was fortunate enough to find an apartment with a washer and dryer this time around...its quite the luxury! Give the girls a love from me. Love, Brit.