Saturday, July 24, 2010

I Heart Mountains

I couldn't leave my mountainous Utah without spending some time on a mountaintop. Since the thought of carrying both my girls up a mountain seemed a bit too taunting I talked my parents into taking the easy route with me yesterday. With a short drive up the canyon, and an even shorter ride on the tram, we were looking out over the valley from 11,000 feet.
IMG_8519
IMG_8528
IMG_8521
IMG_8512
IMG_8513
It's hard to believe our six weeks have flown by so quickly. The girls and I head to the airport Monday morning, and by Tuesday morning our family will be complete again and all under the same roof. I can't wait to see Jason!

3 comments:

(V.Kerr) School Time Adventures said...

I'm glad you got to spend some time in the mountains. I hope you had a great trip!!

Michelle said...

beautiful pictures!

Sonja said...

I heart mountains too! And lovely pictures of lovely people loving the mountains. :)