1. She likes ice cream, but hates pudding and yogurt.
2. She loves to camp.
3. She is very determined. It doesn't matter how many obstacles I create, she always gets into whatever it is she wants.
4. She loves music, and loves to dance. She loves when I turn on American Idol and performances from the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. She pulls herself up next to the TV and dances away!
5. She spent a week backpacking through Patagonia (brrrr) with very little complaining.
6. She loves practicing her signs. She tells me she wants to "eat" all day long. She always gets a "I'm so proud of myself" look. She is trying so hard to communicate and is doing so well.
7. She is a little social butterfly - no stranger anxiety with this little girl. I was recently at a funeral and after sitting on my lap for 5 minutes, she was ready to make new friends. So she continued to make her way down the pew, stopping at each person for a few minutes, then reaching out for the next person.
8. She loves to watch Baby Signing Time.
9. She loves to give kisses and big bear hugs.
10. She is an absolute angel. Anyone that knows her will agree! I am so blessed to be her mom.